SHIPPING AND HANDLING POLICY
When will my order be shipped?
Where do you ship to?
Estimated Transit Times
- USPS First Class Mail (“snail mail”) 2-7 business days* in transit
- USPS Priority (standard shipping) 2-4 business days* in transit
- USPS Priority Mail Express 1-2 Business day* in transit
- USPS service days: Monday – Saturday.
APO/FPO: For orders shipped to military addresses, the shipment can take up to 14 days in transit.
- FEDEX Ground® 2-5 business days* in transit
- FEDEX Home Delivery® 2-5 business days* in transit
- FEDEX 2DAY® 2 business days* in transit
- FEDEX Standard Overnight® 1 business day* in transit
- FEDEX Priority Overnight® 1 business day* in transit
- FEDEX® service days: Monday – Friday, Monday – Saturday for FEDEX Home Delivery® and FEDEX Priority Overnight®
*These estimated transit times refer to the time it takes the package to reach it’s destination once it has been shipped. They do not include our processing time.
FEDEX®: All shipping methods guaranteed*
Call 1-800-463-3339 (1-800-GoFedEx) to file a claim
USPS: Only Priority Mail Express is guaranteed*
USPS® Customer Service
Call 1-800-ASK-USPS® (1-800-275-8777) to file a claim
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday 8 AM – 8:30 PM ET
Saturday 8 AM – 6 PM ET
More details: https://www.usps.com/help/welcome.html
Please do not be alarmed if the delivery confirmation (USPS version of tracking) for your package has not updated in a few days. USPS delivery confirmation does not update until the package has reached a sort facility or your local post office. There are no updates in between. All delivery issues should be addressed with your local post office. Find your local post office here. USPS offers speedy and reliable service at a low cost. However, they can and will occasionally make the mistake of mis-routing a package. Unfortunately these errors are out of our control and we are not responsible for errors or delays by USPS.
Incomplete or Incorrect Address Submissions
How are replacement parts shipped?